Menu

Useful information

Patron

Simeon's Trustees

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Merton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lambeth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1909

Architect

T G Jackson

Listing

NL

The church is set on a corner site fronting three roads in a suburban residential area. Designed by Sir Thomas Jackson and built in 1908 in red brickwork with green slate roofs.

The building comprises nave with gallery at the west end, chancel, north and south aisles, a north chancel aisle and south transept. At the west end there is a full width narthex with entrance vestibule and side rooms. The tower rises from this construction at the NW corner of the nave. A kitchen and two toilets have been formed in the southern room and a boiler room in the lobby.

A single storey church hall adjoins the south east corner of the church with brick and slate construction.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close