Menu

Useful information

Patron

Patronage Board (Bishop/Martyrs' Memorial & CofE Trust/PCC/a TV)

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Merton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lambeth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1956

Architect

Sutton Smith & Son

Listing

NL

Built in 1956 in red/brown multicoloured stock brick with painted metal windows with reconstituted stone surrounds. The main body of the church is two and a half storeys high with a pitched roof of concrete pantiles. There is two storey flat roofed accommodation on either side of the main worship building. The two original residential flats have been modified to create meeting rooms for the church.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close