Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Merton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lambeth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1914

Architect

H P Burke-Downing

Listing

2

St Barnabas has a large Grade II listed church hall built in 1908. The architect was Burke-Downing. The hall can accommodate up to 200 people and is available for hire for one off events or regular bookings. For more information, please phone 020 8648 0119 or e-mail [email protected]

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close