Menu

Useful information

Patron

Patronage Board (Bishop/Merton College, Oxford/PCC/a TV)

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tandridge Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1250/1887

Architect

Unknown/P M Johnston

Listing

2*

The church, dating from the 13th century, is clad with knapped flints and stone dressings. It was substantially enlarged by the Victorians which included a replacement bell turret with clay tile hanging, matching the chancel and nave roofs and shingle covered spire.

It is a pleasant unpretentious church set in a large well-kept graveyard and surrounded by trees and hedges.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close