Menu

Useful information

Patron

Ms Cassandra Goad & Bishop of Southwark jointly

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tandridge Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1842

Architect

John Whichcord & Walker

Listing

2

The church consists of a nave of four bays, chancel, south aisle and west tower and a south porch, now used as a storeroom; the organ chamber and vestry are both situated on the north side adjacent to the chancel and nave respectively. It was designed by John Whichcord and Walker and built in 1842 in an Early English style. The apsidal chancel and south aisle are 1886 and designed by G M Hills.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close