Menu

Useful information

Patron

Patronage Board (Bishop/Merton College, Oxford/PCC/a TV)

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tandridge Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

C11/1250

Architect

Not Known

Listing

1

This is a simple little church dating from the late 11th century with a porch added in the 16th century and a vestry recently. Apart from these additions and some modest alterations internally, carried out during the 19th century, it has been largely untouched.

It is most attractive with its open bell turret and plain rendered walls tucked away behind farm buildings overlooking fields and woodland.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close