Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tandridge Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1866-68

Architect

William & C A Bassett-Smith

Listing

2

The ancient parish of St.Mary’ the Virgin, Caterham, has two churches of which this is the principal one, and the newer. The older church, St.Lawrence’s, is maintained by St.Mary’s and used for occasional services. The church has an active website which is updated regularly.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close