Menu

Useful information

Patron

Ms Cassandra Goad & Bishop of Southwark jointly

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tandridge Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1869

Architect

A R Stenning

Listing

NL

The building, which was originally the church school, comprises a church, orientated east-west with its liturgical east end located nearest the public highway. At the west end there is an assembly room which also acts as an overspill area for the church separated by half-glazed sliding folding partitions. South of this is another assembly room, with a sliding folding partition between them, thus enabling flexible use of all three spaces. Ranged along the south side and starting at the east end is a large vestry and a short passageway which provides access to a kitchen. At the west end of this is a porch which links together the principal entrance, assembly room and entrance to the church.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close