Menu

Useful information

Patron

Church Society Trust

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Sutton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1867

Architect

Habershon & Brock

Listing

2

The church comprises a nave with side aisles, a chancel with apsidal east end, organ chamber, choir and clergy vestries and first floor committee room. The west end tower is surmounted with spire 110 feet high.

External walls are faced with flint between Bath stone dressings, windows are in curvilinear style mullioned and traceried.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close