Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Sutton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1932

Architect

Sir Charles Nicholson

Listing

NL

This church, designed by Sir Charles Nicholson, was consecrated in 1932, has a nave, aisles and south chapel with a clergy vestry, small choir vestry, kitchen and lavatories An organ gallery above the west entrance covers a porch or narthex. There is a small belfry.

It is built in red/brown bricks with copper roofs and a large mural in rather garish colours has been added to the west end.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close