Menu

Useful information

Patron

Dean & Chapter of Southwark Cathedral

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Sutton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

C11/1869

Architect

Unknown/Joseph Clarke

Listing

2*

The greater part of the church is 14th century added to earlier fragments and subsequently extended and heavily decorated by the Victorians. It is flint clad with stone dressings. New parish rooms attached to the church were completed in 1995.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close