Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Sutton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1931

Architect

H P Burke-Downing

Listing

NL

The church is Gothic in character and comprises a nave divided into five bays flanked by wide aisles to the north and south. The line of the nave walls continues uninterrupted into the sanctuary and choir which is flanked to the north by a Lady Chapel and to the south by the choir vestry and vicar’s vestry. Matching porches are situated at the north west and south west corners. A small stone bellcote surmounts the west gable.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close