Croydon Episcopal Area
Details of the Church
The church was built in 1932 to the design of Mr Geddes Hyslop ARIBA. It has a central squat tower with 3 bays of pointed arch construction in reinforced concrete to east and west. The sanctuary occupies the east end and since reordering the worship area terminates at the crossing. A new vestry occupies the north aisle.
A large hall now takes up the transepts and crossing with sliding/folding doors in to the worship area to allow for expansion on special occasions. The west end contains a small hall, kitchen, lobby, lavatories, etc. with gallery over.