Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Rector of St Dunstan, Cheam

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Sutton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1915

Architect

Newberry & Fowler

Listing

2

The building is of two major phases of construction and dates from 1914 with a later extension constructed at the west end of the building which dates from the 1970s.

The church building comprises nave, chancel and sanctuary, north and south aisles and a suite of vestries to the north east which also includes access up to a proposed tower at the north east corner which was never constructed. At the west end of the building, accommodation has been inserted very successfully to provide a gallery with offices and meeting rooms, kitchens and toilets beyond.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close