Patronage Board (Bishop/Hertford College, Oxford/a TV)
Croydon Episcopal Area
Details of the Church
Newman & Jacques
The church comprises a nave of five bays, a chancel, apsidal sanctuary, north and south aisles, chapel, narthex and vestries.
The church was built in 1888 by Newman and Jacques and the narthex, baptistry, tower base (which has since functioned as a porch) and Lady Chapel, all by J D Round and built c. 1910-12. (Pevsner) . The chapel was partially demolished and remodelled by J S West in 1984 and now forms an adjunct to the chancel.