Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Church Society

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Kingston Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1935/1958

Architect

Not Known

Listing

NL

The original church was a modest structure built in brick and stucco with a tiled roof with the entrances remote from the road, so as to be liturgically correctly orientated. In the 1950s the orientation was reversed with the entrance near the road and a new chancel, vestries and the side hall were built with a timber screen wall at the entrance end to unify the design.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2022. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close