Menu

Useful information

Patron

CPAS

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Kingston Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1866

Architect

Freshwater & Brandon

Listing

NL

The church was built in 1866 to designs by Brandon and Freshwater, and was extended in 1893. It comprises a nave and north and south aisles, chancel, west and south east porches, and vestries. More recently a meeting room was added to the north east corner, and an extensive set of meeting rooms on the north side when the north aisle roof was replaced, in 1981.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close