Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Kingston Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1845/1960

Architect

P C Hardwick/Milner & Craze

Listing

NL

The church was consecrated in 1845, extended in 1854 and re-opened for service on Palm Sunday 1855 – generally in the style of the Gothic Revival.  The church suffered bomb damage on 2 October 1940, was rebuilt and re-consecrated on 30 September 1960.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close