Menu

Useful information

Patron

Merton College, Oxford

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Kingston Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

C17/1875

Architect

Unknown/T G Jackson

Listing

2

The church is of Saxon origin and is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086.  The old flint walls of the chancel were repaired in 1611 and the nave and the tower rebuilt in brick (the present Lady Chapel).  A new nave and chancel were added in 1875.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close