Menu

Useful information

Patron

Diocesan Board of Patronage

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Kingston Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1878

Architect

F Peck

Listing

2

The nave of the church was constructed in 1874, the chancel was constructed in 1912. The structure is load bearing brickwork, with stone facing, stone dressings and pitched tiled roofs.

Internal alterations at the west end of the church have created a narthex, meeting room, kitchens, and lavatories.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close