Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Kingston Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1871

Architect

Arthur Blomfield

Listing

2

The church was consecrated in 1872 and is a brick construction with stone dressings and plain tile roofs.  Many of the windows are filled with stained glass of good general standard.  The roof internally is of a timber barrel type with heavy tie beams.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close