Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Church Society

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Kingston Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1862-63

Architect

C L Luck

Listing

2

On a corner site in residential streets, the church is constructed of red brick with stone dressings and ornamental work, tiled roofing on timber construction colourfully decorated internally. Lean-to structures at east end for toilets and organ blower.

Worship area in part of the nave, south aisle and part of the chancel, with a dais on the north side of the nave. Vestries, office, kitchen and two meeting rooms in the north aisle, toilets and entrance lobby in the south aisle. Two lounge spaces in the west part of the nave. Further rooms in the north and south chancel aisles, west part of both aisles and the former clergy vestry at the south east. Entry is by a south porch.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close