Menu

Useful information

Patron

CPAS

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Kingston Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1939

Architect

Newberry & Fowler

Listing

NL

The church originally comprised nave, sanctuary (added in 1958), north and south porches and north and south vestries. The exterior is in red facing brick with Roman tile roofing.  Alterations at the west end have provided  additional facilities at three levels and a more comfortable way into the building.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close