Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon North Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1852

Architect

G H Lewis

Listing

2

The church consists of the traditional nave, chancel, organ chamber in the north chancel aisle, south nave aisle, baptistry within a south transept at the west end and an unusually wide north aisle. There is a later flat roofed clergy vestry projecting below the baptistry transept. Pitched roofs are slated and somewhat complex in shape. Walls are faced externally in coursed ragstone with Bath stone dressings.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close