Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon North Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1936

Architect

Caroe & Passmore

Listing

NL

The church consists of nave, aisles, chancel with apse and a north transept containing the organ at first floor level and the choir vestry at ground level. There is a clergy vestry to the north of the apse. Roofs are covered in clay pantiles with king post trusses bearing on solid brick walls and stone arcadings dividing the nave from the aisles.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close