Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon North Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1867

Architect

A R Mullins

Listing

2

Built in 1867 to the design of Willoughby Mullins, Holy Saviour consists of a traditional nave, chancel, side aisles, vestries to the north of the chancel and the St. Barnabas Chapel at the east end of the south aisle. There is a tall tower and spire at the west end of the south aisle, a narthex at the west end of the nave, now used for offices, and a baptistry now used for small scale worship, meetings and consultations. Walls are generally solid brick, polychrome internally.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close