Woolwich Episcopal Area
East Lewisham Deanery
Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry
Details of the Church
Sir Charles Nicholson
Built to the design of Sir Charles Nicholson in 1928. Vestry added in 1932. The west end remains unfinished.
The church comprises a nave of two bays and a chancel of three bays, with side aisles, north and south transepts, Lady Chapel at the south east corner, and a choir vestry within single storey extension on the south side.
Re-ordering in 1977 included a new sanctuary within the crossing and a corona by John Hayward, plus the enclosure of the east end sanctuary to create a clergy vestry.