Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Vicar of St Mary, Lewisham

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

East Lewisham Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1857-67

Architect

Benjamin Ferrey

Listing

2

All Saints was built as the new parish church for the village of Blackheath. It stands on its own on the edge of the Heath and makes no attempt to relate to nearby buildings. It has Kentish rag surfaces and a spire on the south-west corner. Vestries (1890) and porch (1899) were added by A W Blomfield.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close