Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Archbishop of Canterbury

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon Central Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1932

Architect

W Curtis Green

Listing

2

A central division through the nave has reduced the church to half its original size with the Lady Chapel and sacristy to the south and the vestry, office and lavatory to the north.  The west half is now the hall with ancillary rooms below a new west gallery.

The construction consists of exposed rafters, purlins and trusses resting on reinforced concrete frames and solid brickwork.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close