Menu

Useful information

Patron

Trustee

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon Central Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1899

Architect

T Roger Smith

Listing

NL

The church consists of the traditional nave, aisles, chancel and west narthex. There is a clergy vestry to the north of the chancel. The choir vestry and entrance porch to the south of the chancel built in 1956 were demolished in 2000 to make way for a new extension. The millennium extension built to the south of the chancel, consists of the Watney Room, Church Offices, Foyer / Coffee Bar, Toilets, Disabled Toilet and Youth Basement Room. The church halls are in a separate complex to the west of the church.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close