Menu

Useful information

Patron

Ripon College Cuddesdon

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Lambeth North Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lambeth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1870-74

Architect

G E Street

Listing

1

The church was designed by G E Street in imitation Decorated Gothic Style and built in the 1870s. After severe war damage it was restored under the direction of H S Goodhart-Rendel and re-opened in September 1958. The spire and tower were repaired in 1994. The general construction is of red brick, but all parapets, window openings, doorways, etc. are dressed with stone. The upper part of the spire is entirely of stone.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close