Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Lambeth North Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lambeth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1861-62

Architect

Benjamin Ferrey

Listing

2

The church, built of Kentish rag, comprises a chancel and a nave of five bays with aisles on each side.  At the west end there are porches facing north and south.  At the east end of the north aisle is an organ chamber that appears to be the bottom stage of a proposed tower.  On the south side is a small chapel.  East of this are clergy and choir vestries and, further east, a passage giving access to a meeting room.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close