Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Church Society

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Lambeth North Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lambeth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1958

Architect

John Soper

Listing

NL

The original church of Brixton, St Paul was made redundant in 1981 and exchanged for the present church which belonged to the Seventh-Day Adventists.

The church comprises a worship area with a low stage forming a sanctuary at the north end and adjacent to it on the east side is a large meeting room. The main entrance is sited at the south end with access from Ferndale Road and provides access to the church, the meeting room and, on the east side, the lavatories. At the north end there is a secondary entrance, a kitchen, a small meeting room, a vestry and store rooms.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close