Patronage Board (Bishop/Archdeacon/Dean & Chapter of St Paul's Cathedral/Team Council/a TV)
Kingston Episcopal Area
Richmond & Barnes Deanery
Details of the Church
The church was designed by Charles Innes and built between 1891 and 1893, with a modern community centre, choir room etc. and landscaped cloister added 2006-11 (architect Hugh Cullum). The structure is of red brick with limestone dressings and string courses. Roofs to the original structure are sloped, covered with clay tiles.
Internally the simple rectangular plan with stone columns with carved capitals and bases support a clerestory and timber framed roof. There is an apse at the east end containing the altar and a smaller one at the west end containing the font. To the north, a Lady Chapel is formed with one apsidal extension to the north nave, and the community centre and choir room extend to the south within the extension.