Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Richmond & Barnes Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1888

Architect

Goldie, Childe & Goldie

Listing

NL

The church was built in irregularly coursed sandstone with a large towerless nave and a chancel of equal height. In 1989 the nave was extended and converted for a day centre, with an inserted upper floor. The chancel now forms the worship space within the church.

A rebuilt and restored Walker pipe organ (1880) was installed in 1999.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close