Menu

Useful information

Patron

Patronage Board (Bishop/Archdeacon/Dean & Chapter of Worcester Cathedral/a TV)

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Richmond & Barnes Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1543/1885

Architect

Unknown/Sir Arthur Blomfield

Listing

2*

St Mary’s church was originally built in 1543, but has been extensively and continuously altered since then, resulting in the use of a number of building materials and architectural styles.

The church consists of a nave, north and south aisles, an attached west end tower, chancel, two-storey vestry church rooms, choir vestry and clergy vestry.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close