Patronage Board (Bishop/Archdeacon/Dean & Chapter of Worcester Cathedral/a TV)
Kingston Episcopal Area
Richmond & Barnes Deanery
Details of the Church
J E Newberry & C W Fowler
All Saints Church was built in 1928; however, a substantial part of the nave was destroyed by fire in 1963, and the roof was subsequently rebuilt.
The church comprises the main nave with north and south aisles, and a chancel at the east end; south of the chancel is the Lady Chapel. To the north side are the vestries and organ chamber. There are south and north porches.
The external walls are built of a rustic handmade brick, and the internal walls are fair-faced flint brick. There is a small spire, and the roof is covered with plain clay tiles.