Patronage Board (Bishop/Archdeacon/Dean & Chapter of St Paul's Cathedral/Team Council/a TV)
Kingston Episcopal Area
Richmond & Barnes Deanery
Details of the Church
The church began in 1855 as a little cottage chapel in Castelnau, then expanding into the building of the present church in 1868. The church plan consists of a nave without aisles, vestigial transepts and chancel. It is constructed of coursed ragstone with dressed stone quoins and buttresses in a free Decorated style.
The church originally contained 12 stained glass windows, which were all destroyed by bombing during the Second World War.