Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Eltham & Mottingham Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1958

Architect

David Nye & Partners

Listing

NL

The church stands opposite the junction with St Keverne Road and Kimmeridge Road and is flanked by the church hall and vicarage. It comprises a nave, chancel, south east chapel, clergy vestry, narthex which is extended northward to provide a choir vestry and link into the hall. There is an imposing, square tower sited centrally at the west end. The chancel is of one and a half bays, the main bay accommodating the choir and the half bay the sanctuary. The nave is of five bays. There are narrow single storey side aisles with flat roofs over.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close