Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Eltham & Mottingham Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1953

Architect

Covell & Matthews

Listing

NL

The church complex comprises three principal elements – the church itself, which has a sacristy and vestry etc directly associated with it; the hall, which is divided from the church by a sliding folding partition and which has toilets and kitchen associated with it; and the parsonage.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close