Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Eltham & Mottingham Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1878-79

Architect

E F C Clarke

Listing

NL

St Andrew’s church was constructed in 1871 and extended in 1912 with the addition of the sanctuary and chapels on the north side. Accommodation comprises sanctuary, chancel, chapel, nave, south transept and porch. Choir vestry and priest’s vestry are formed from within the main volume of the building.

The church is constructed of red brick with tiled pitched roofs with bath stone dressings to windows and tablings to buttresses.

A newer church hall range of accommodation is situated at the east end of the church.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close