Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop & Rector of St Leonard, Streatham (jointly)

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tooting Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1929-31

Architect

H P Burke-Downing

Listing

NL

The church consists of chancel, nave, north and south aisles of a Lady Chapel in the SE corner. There is a sacristy and choir vestry in the NE corner of the church. There is a church room and smaller Sunday School room on the N Side with kitchen and lavatories.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close