Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tooting Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1883-90

Architect

Arthur Cawston

Listing

NL

The church was built in the late nineteenth century with south transepts added latterly during the construction period. The interior has slender octagonal piers without capitals with large transepts and a narrow east aisle.

The church has been reordered to provide a central, smaller worship area that maintains the original sanctuary.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close