Menu

Useful information

Patron

Church Society Trust

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tooting Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1903-04

Architect

Godfrey Pinkerton

Listing

2

The church was completed in 1920 to a design in the Romanesque basilica style with a long nave and chancel, side aisles with alternative bays with gables, semi-circular baptistry at the west end and an incomplete tower at the east.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close