Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Martyrs Memorial Trust

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Tooting Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1833

Architect

T W Atkinson

Listing

2

The building was completed in 1833 following the closure and subsequent demolition of the Anglo Saxon church nearby. It is a spare Gothic style in Gault brick with limestone dressings with a long aisleless nave and high square tower. Subsequently the present transepts and vestries and chancel were built in a red brick with tiled roofs.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close