Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon Addington Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1955

Architect

Curtis Green Son & Lloyd

Listing

2

The church consists of the traditional nave, aisle, chancel, chapel on the south side of the chancel and vestries symmetrically placed to the north of the chancel. A tower and belfry rise above the chancel. Walls are load-bearing and reinforced concrete ‘gothic’ – shaped arches support the roof at the crossing with the transepts. Transepts are contained within the width of the aisles and are expressed externally by gables flush with the aisle walls. The nave and aisles are covered in a single pitched tiled roof.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close