Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon Addington Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1957

Architect

Caroe & Partners

Listing

NL

The church consists of nave, transepts and chancel beneath the crossing. Beyond the chancel is a separate chapel to the east. To the north of the chapel there is a flat roofed ambulatory and to the south is the flat roofed wing containing the choir and clergy vestries. The vestry wing is connected to the church hall by means of a short garden wall with a gate in it.

The pitched roofs are covered in pantiles supported on rafters, concrete purlins and concrete portal frames. Walls are of solid brick enclosing the portal frames. Flat roofs are reinforced concrete covered in asphalt carried on load-bearing brick walls.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close