Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Plumstead Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1855-56

Architect

Tress & Chambers

Listing

NL

The church was built in 1855-6 to designs by Tress and Chambers. It is sited on the south side of Shooters Hill and is set well back from the road. On the east is the Church School reached by a flight of steps and on the west side there is a comparatively modern church hall.

The church consists of a nave of three bays without aisles, a north porch, north and south transepts, chancel, organ chamber, vestry and a modern sacristy.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close