Menu

Useful information

Patron

Simeon Trustees & CPAS

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Plumstead Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1959

Architect

Not Known

Listing

NL

This church is built within the ruined walls of an earlier, possibly Victorian, church bombed during World War 2, using what may have been parts of the transept and chancel walls. It consists of a simple rectangular nave and chancel orientated north to south, with two separate extensions attached to the east wall forming the vestry and a library. A church hall forms an extension to the west in what may have been the former nave. The main entrance to the church is shared with the church hall on the south side via a common lobby.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close