Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon South Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1926

Architect

Greenaway & Newberry

Listing

NL

The church built in 1925/26 to the design of Greenaway & Newberry consists of the traditional nave, aisles, chancel, north transept and Lady Chapel and south vestries. The baptistry, west porches and first floor rooms above were added by S E Dykes-Bower in 1960’s. There is no tower or spire. Roofs are tiled with trusses bearing on solid brick walls.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close